Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Justin Wright Post 12

Well it looks like this class is over. But why let this blog go to waste? I’ve always wanted somewhere to write about my daily activities so I think I will take the opportunity to share them with the other members of my class.

Today I had a physics review, so I had to get up kind of early. 9:30, which was early compared to when David woke up. He said the only thing he remembered from this morning was me opening and shutting the door about twenty times. That’s why when I sleep, I use earplugs.

Some drunk people were hollering over their game of Madden NFL this morning, which made me want to go home even more. I kind of miss my dog too.

Shea went home today and David and I were a bit upset to see her go. We’ll be pretty bored as we play Dawn of War and World of Warcraft until Friday.

I think tension is starting to mount between me and David. Today he made a post on his blog about how loud my rave music is. I wear headphones so he doesn’t have to hear it! Ughhh maybe I should tell him how annoying it is to hear him studying late at night when I try to go to bed at 11 pm. Those page turns don’t need to be that loud. I don’t know how I’m going to live through another semester like this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

for your insolence, i will now study one hour later each night

Justin Wright said...

Very well, I will wake up one hour earlier and open the door exactly twenty times.

Ariane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Justin Wright said...

For that, Ariane, I will erase your comment.

Ashley Cannaday said...

Wow. Thats harsh Justin, harsh.