Wednesday, December 12, 2007

David Celis Post 12

Dear Blag,

Well, it's the end of the semester now. I am almost done with all of my finals (only chemistry remains), and then it's home sweet home. Christmas break will be a lot of fun. I have a bunch of family coming to visit us in Tampa. My oldest brother and his wife, my middle brother and his girlfriend, several aunts/uncles, cousins, and one grandma will be visiting. This will also be the first winter break since middle school where I will have no work to do. High school winter breaks were ridiculous; biology projects over Christmas? Are you freaking serious?

I'm very glad classes are over now. High school ---> college was a big jump! I definitely wasn't ready for my honors course. I am so used to being a normal honors student where I can slack off, procrastinate, and use SparkNotes; none of this fake honors rubbish. That reminds me, I am considering taking a music minor along with my psychology major. While the two, I realize, are completely unrelated, I've always loved music so I figure why not? Speaking of music, Justin is listening to his rave music right now, and I can hear it through his headphones.

TURN OFF YOUR DAMN RAVE MUSIC, JUSTIN!

But I digress. You may be wondering why I am writing to you right now, oh dearest Culture Wars Blag. Truth be told, I don't quite know. Right now, all I care about is evading Candlejack... I think he's after me. 

... Oh my god, I just said Candleja

7 comments:

kim said...

this is the first comment

Justin Wright said...

Yawn. You know, this is supposed to be a place of discussion. About David Celis's life.

kim said...

David's life... isn't worth talking about.

stating that i made the first comment is obviously more interesting...

Justin Wright said...

Then why are you reading his blog?

kim said...

well, you did write "Dear Blag"... I mean come on, what the hell is that?
Utterly and completely unacceptable in the eyes of both myself and Barry Levis...

Justin Wright said...

You don't even capitalize your own name, kim.

kim said...

cause i'm cool like that... like a modern ee cummings